The Quebec investor program is a passive investment with the government of Quebec where an applicant purchase government bonds of $800,000 CAD refundable after five years with no interest. Alternatively, they may choose to finance the investment through a financial intermediary for $220,000 CAD non refundable.
To qualify for such program, an applicant must have in addition to management experience, a verifiable personal networth of $1.6 million CAD ( cash, properties, business assets, stocks…etc). The Quebec Investor program provides a route to permanent residence in Canada for eligible Applicants who:
- Would like to settle in Canada’s largest province which boasts both vibrant, cosmopolitan cities and miles of beautiful, natural scenery.
- Can demonstrate a net worth of$1,600,000 CAD or more
- Have $220,000 in available funds tofinance a 5-year interest-free business loan to the province of $800,000, plusrelated fees and expenses
- Have at least two years of recent managerial experience
- Would like an immigration option with no age or language requirements
- Can accommodate a two stage process including an initial 6 to 8 months for approval, and an additional 12 months or more for further processing …….
For more explanation, we are ready to help and submit for you the application above.
Reference Al Pace Law Firm – Toronto – Canada